Woman Functional Training® Instructor Course Level 1
The Instructor Course of Female Functional Training is based on a system of work aimed at guaranteeing the achievement of the characteristic objectives of women of all ages: to increase their physical qualities, to help them to get in shape or regain the shape they have lost, to bring out their physical and psychological potential, and to feel good about themselves.
The Woman Functional Training® program helps to identify the metabolic-hormonal characteristics of each woman, thereby enabling them to discover their points of strength, in terms of capacities and predispositions, but also to trace the limits and deficiencies on which to intervene, bringing benefits in many aspects, from rebalancing morphological and physical structures to recovering energy, wellness, and health, all from a scientific vision and with the certainty of constructing solid foundations for results that last over time.
Through this Method you will learn everything that you need to know to be able to design a safe and effective training aimed at the achievement of the most common objectives of women, such as: postural balance, weight loss, improvement of the circulation, prevention and treatment of cellulite, and toning and increasing lean muscles.
One objective of our course is also to offer new possibilities and professional opportunities for our Instructors. Once you have obtained the certification, you will be able to offer training to the female population at wellness centres, home gyms, public gyms, outdoor parks, corporate sports clubs, and other exciting locations.
During our programs of certification, a leader in the field, you will learn how to perform static and dynamic anamnesis of the client, and to design safe and effective functional training regimes.
You will also learn how to vary and periodise the training according to the specific health objectives of the individual woman and her current level of physical fitness.
Because this highly effective program was created by certified female functional training professionals, you can be sure that great attention has been given to both the efficacy and the general safety of the program.
What you will learn:
// What differentiates Woman Functional Training® from traditional sectoral training;
// The differences between training the Movement and training the muscles;
// The differences between training the systems of the body in synergy with each other and training them in isolation;
// The differences between training the Functionality of the body system and training its physical capacities;
// What the scientific principles are on which Woman Functional Training® is based, and how to use them effectively in the practice of exercises;
// What the anatomical and functional characteristics of women are and what the differences are between the two sexes;
// The menstrual cycle and what its impact is on women’s physical activity and performance;
// How to manage the most common aesthetic and functional problems of women: incorrect posture and related pains, excess weight, localised adiposity, stagnation of body fluid flow, cellulite, atonic skin, and absence of musculature;
// What the specific technical features are of the various Functional Training equipment, and how to best use them according to the capacities and the Target of the Client;
// The benefits and potentialities of Foam and Massage rolling, with practical exercises of application;
// The Evaluation Tests that are fundamental to correctly establish a real functional training program;
// How to program the functional training and implement the protocols aimed at postural recovery, circulatory reactivation, drainage of fluids, reduction of cellulite, weight loss, toning and increased lean mass;
// How to structure the most effective training strategies based on the level and the objective of the client;
// What progressions must be respected in the development of training programs, both for individuals and for groups;
// What the most common training methods are for postural recovery, circulatory reactivation, weight loss, and muscle toning and hypertrophy, and their practical application;
// Specific training programs for the posture, reactivation of the circulation, drainage of fluids and reduction of cellulite, slimming, toning and increasing of lean mass;
// A fast and functional Coaching Method that has been put to the test in the field since 2009 by thousands of WTA Coaches and Trainers;
// How to use the competences acquired in the sale of Personal Training and Group Training services;
// What the professional prospects of a WTA Trainer are.
Times of the lessons of the On-Site course:
from 09:00 to 18:00 (with a one hour break from 13:00 to 14:00) for all the days of the course, for a total of 16 hours.
Index of topics of the Course Program:
• Presentation of Woman Functional Training®;
• Female anatomical-functional characteristics and the differences between the sexes;
• The basis of Woman Functional Training: WTA Functional Training® and Chronobiotic nutrition;
• The WTA Functional Training® System: the history of the world’s first Method of Functional Training (since 2009) which today is the most successful training method in every field of physical and sporting application;
• The scientific principles that govern the Woman Functional Training® System: concepts of Physiology, Anatomy, Biomechanics, and Kinesiology applied to modern Functional Training;
• The fields of application of the Woman Functional Training® System: aesthetic training - health and wellness - physical fitness training - personal training - group training;
• Safety guidelines and preparatory exercises of dynamic joint mobility and neuromuscular activation;
• Functional training and the menstrual cycle;
• Posture and the dynamic rebalancing of the postural structure;
• Blood and lymphatic circulation and related issues: capillary fragility, edema, and varicose veins;
• The Dermis and Cellulite;
• Muscle tissue and related problems: Asthenia and Atrophy of the muscles;
• Practical application of Woman Functional Training® starting with the fact-finding and functional evaluative phase, and then moving to the planning and final operational phase;
• Training methods for the Posture, the Circulation, Slimming, and Toning and increasing lean mass;
• The Periodisation and Programming of female functional training with the implementation of specific training protocols for personal training and for group courses based on the various levels and objectives of the clients (aesthetic - health and wellness);
• The exercises of Woman Functional Training® with the use of:
- Free Body (Primitive Functional Movement® and Bodyweight training);
- Kettlebell (cast iron balls with a handle);
- Flying Suspension Training (training in suspension);
- Flowbag (bags filled with water);
- Med Balls (medicine balls of various types);
- Power Loop Bands (elastic straps for increasing resistance);
- Foam Roller and Massage Roller (cylinders made of EVA);
• The effective Coaching of Woman Functional Training®: communication and motivation;
• Aspects of sales and marketing of services related to Woman Functional Training®.
On-Site Course: those who purchase the On-Site course are entitled to a 60% discount on the purchase of the same course, Online. Once you have the purchased the course, you are entitled to repeat the course as often as you want (if you feel you still have doubts about the program, or if you simply want to continue perfecting the technique of the exercises.
Online Course: those who purchase the Online course are entitled to a 50% discount on the purchase of the same course On-Site.
On-Site Course: once you have purchased the course, you can access your own Reserved Area in which you will have the complete course manual viewable in pdf format, the evaluation cards and the training sheets downloadable in pdf, and the video lessons of 20 base exercises of the program.
Online Course: once you have purchased the course you can access your own Reserved Area in which you will have the complete course manual viewable in pdf format, the evaluation cards and the training sheets downloadable in pdf, and the video lessons of all of the exercises of the program (more than 90).
Your Reserved Area is equipped with a high information security format. The only technology you will need in order to consult the teaching material in the Reserved Area is Adobe Reader (for the pdf files). The teaching materials are compatible with: Microsoft Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android.
After having purchased the course (immediately if paying by credit card or PayPal; after receipt of the confirmation of payment if making the payment by bank transfer), you will receive an email (to the email address you indicate when purchasing the course), with details of how to access your Reserved Area where you will find the course you have purchased.
From that point, you have unlimited access to your Reserved Area. You can access it as and when you want and at any time you want to study, then present the exam when you're ready, without deadlines or expiration dates.
In WTA Courses, the exams are a fundamental part of the training process, as they allow both the WTA and the student to verify that they have correctly learnt both the theoretical concepts and the practical technical applications of the work program of the course.
In this way, 4 positive results are obtained:
1) WTA is sure to put only really prepared Trainers in the field;
2) the new Instructor feels confident that they have mastered the program of study and the executive technique of the exercises, therefore they feel ready to work with clients;
3) the clients who turn to a WTA Trainer are guaranteed to find professionals who are extremely competent and able to help them to reach their objectives;
4) the owners of gyms who employ a WTA Trainer are guaranteed to have professionals who are able to follow their customers in the best way, and to increase the volume of business of their gym.
The exams consist of:
- theoretical part: in which, through the writing of a thesis on a real case study selected by the student (focussed on a subject who must be one of their clients or themselves), the student demonstrates that they have acquired all of the theoretical principles that lead to the realisation of an effective training program for each specific client (following what has been explained in the course);
- practical part: in which, through the creation of a video, the student demonstrates that they have mastered the correct executive technique of the base exercises of the course program.
The exam is evaluated by a Tutor who is assigned to the aspiring Trainer at the time they present the exam. The Tutor will assist the student to pass the exam, providing any necessary corrections, both of the theoretical and the practical parts.
The common objective of the WTA and of the aspiring Trainer is to bring the training process initiated at the time of enrolling in the course to completion, so as to have a new WTA Trainer who is fully prepared to work in teaching the training Method learnt, in the most effective and efficient way possible!
On passing the exams, the new Trainer will be awarded the coveted certification of Instructor of Woman Functional Training® Level 1 that is valid for:
- inclusion in the prestigious Official Register of WTA Instructors and in the Professional Databank (free of charge).
The Woman Functional Training® Instructor Level 1 certification entitles students to training credits towards the following Educational Pathways:
- Educational Pathways for WTA Specialisation Qualifications: Women's Training Specialist -
Aesthetic Training Specialist.
- Educational Pathways for WTA Specialisation Qualifications: Women's Training Specialist - Aesthetic Training Specialist.
On attainment of the Diploma, the Trainer, in addition to receiving the Diploma, is incorporated in the prestigious Official Register of WTA Instructors, within their own region.
This Register, in addition to being the only official document accessible to the public which testifies the real competence of the Trainer, is a true and proper Professional Database which is open both to clients who are looking for a competent Trainer in which to trust, and to the owners of gyms who are looking for Professionals to include in their Instructor Staff.
In fact, the high level of professionalism of the WTA Training, universally recognised since 2009 in all physical fields (from athletic conditioning, to medical gymnastics applications, to purely aesthetic fitness), allows the WTA Trainer to be inserted in any sporting environment in which the functionality of the Movement of the human body is indispensable for the health and efficiency of the person, be they an athlete of a specific sports discipline or a person who wants to recover or improve their state of health and physical form.
To date, the WTA Method, through the great work of over 20,000 Trainers trained since 2009, has been applied with great success in all professional sports, in medical and physiotherapy centres, and in thousands of private and commercial gyms.
In particular, the fields of application in which the WTA Trainer is most in demand are those relating to:
- Conditioning of Joint Mobility, prevention of injuries, and post-traumatic recovery;
- Conditioning of Functional Strength in Sports;
- High Intensity Functional Training;
- Increasing biomechanical and neuro-motor skills both for general and specific sports;
- Aesthetic training associated with the improvement of the Posture;
- Group training for any type of level and target.
What are the pre-requisites for entry to the Course?
There are no pre-requisites, the Course is open to everyone.
Are the Diplomas recognised?
WTA Diplomas are recognised in all the Physical, Sporting, and Rehabilitative fields as a guarantee of professionalism that respects the highest global Standards of Quality, and are also recognised by the European EREPS Organisation (European Register of Exercise Professionals) and by the International Olympic Committee through the CSEN/CONI.
What does the exam involve?
The exam involves sending a written thesis for the theoretical part and a video for the practical part.
If I do not pass the exam, can I repeat it?
When the exam is presented, a Tutor will follow you, assisting you step by step (providing you with all the corrections to improve yourself), to help you pass it. Repeat the exam is completely free.
How much time do I have to present the exam?
There is no deadline for presenting the exam; it depends on how much time you dedicate to the study and to the practice of the exercises after having attended the course, and on when you feel you are ready to take the exam.
If I don’t pass the exam, can I retake the On Site Course?
The On Site Course can be retaken as many times as you want, either if you have not passed the exam and need to improve some aspects, or if you have passed and just want to review the program to perfect it. Re-participating in the Course is completely free.
How long does the access to the Reserved Area last, once I have purchased the Course?
Once you have purchased the Course, you are entitled to unlimited access to your Reserved Area of study, without time limits.
On how many devices can I connect the access to my Reserved Area?
For any single purchase of a Course, you can access your Reserved Area from a maximum of two devices of your choice, which can be a PC, tablet, or smartphone.
What is the timetable for the On-Site Course?
The timetable for all the days of the Course is from 09:00 to 18:00, with a one hour Break from 13:00 to 14:00.
By when do I have to register for the On-Site Course?
Up to three six before the start of the Course.
Where can I see if there are Courses scheduled near me?
Consult the Calendar of upcoming events, which you can find in the bar above, by clicking on the EVENTS tab.
What clothing must I have to take part in the On-Site Course?
Comfortable gym clothing and flat-soled footwear. For the Joint Mobility exercises of the Primitive Functional Movement® free body System, it is recommended to work barefoot with socks that cover the ankles, and long comfortable trousers that cover the knees (for some exercises that involve sliding the legs on the ground).
What are the dates of the next On-Site Courses?
Consult the Calendar of upcoming events, which you can find in the bar above, by clicking on the EVENTS tab.
By when do I have to register for the Online Course?
You can register for the Online Course at any time. Once you have purchased the Course, you can attend it whenever you choose (according to your own schedule of available time), progressively studying both the Teaching Manual and the Video Tutorials of the practical exercises, and then you can decide when you're ready to take the exam in order to acquire the Instructor certification.